NOT FOR PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, JAPAN OR AUSTRALIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
2. This announcement is not an offer of securities for sale in the United States. The securities to which this announcement relates have not been registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the Securities Act. There will be no public offering of the securities in the United States.
3. Any securities issued under the programme are not offered in Poland in a public offering within the meaning of the Act dated 29 July 2005 on Public Offerings.
4. This announcement is being distributed to and is only directed at (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom, (ii) to investment professionals falling within Article 19(1) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the “Order”), (iii) high net worth companies, and (iv) other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order (all such persons in (i) to (iv) above together being referred to as “relevant persons”). Any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe, purchase or otherwise acquire securities will be engaged in only with, relevant persons. Any person who is not a relevant person should not act or rely on this announcement or any of its contents.
5. This is information and not a prospectus for the purposes of EU Directive 2003/71/EC, as amended (the Directive) and/or Part IV of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. A prospectus has been prepared and made available in accordance with the Directive. Investors should not subscribe for any securities referred to in this advertisement except on the basis of information contained in the prospectus. Investors may obtain a copy of the prospectus on the website of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
6. A rating is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and may be subject to revision, suspension or withdrawal at any time by the assigning rating organisation. Similar ratings for different types of issuers and on different types of securities do not necessarily mean the same thing. The significance of each rating should be analysed by investors independently from any other rating.