From Choose to Choose
Very good results of PKO Bank Hipoteczny after three quarters of 2021
- As at the end of September 2021, the Bank was the leader in the Polish market for mortgage banks in terms of the balance of mortgage covered bonds remaining in trading and the balance of residential mortgage loans.
- As at the end of the third quarter of 2021, the loan portfolio of PKO Bank Hipoteczny reached PLN 23.5 billion, while maintaining a very high quality in terms of credit risk.
- The value of the mortgage covered bonds issued by the Bank remaining in trading as at the end of September represented approximately two-thirds of the total value of mortgage covered bonds issued by Polish banks, remaining in trading.
PKO Bank Hipoteczny follows with issuance of another green covered bonds on the Polish market worth PLN 250 MLN
- PKO Bank Hipoteczny will offer investors green covered bonds for the second time.
- The value of the issue will amount to PLN 250 million and the maturity date of green covered bonds will be 2 December 2024.
- Spread over WIBOR 3M of 51 bps was set in the book building process which was conducted on 27 November 2019.
PKO BANK HIPOTECZNY WILL ISSUE FIRST EVER GREEN COVERED BONDS ON THE POLISH MARKET WORTH PLN 250 MLN.
The issue of PKO Bank Hipoteczny's green covered bonds is a pioneering offer on the Polish market, addressed to demanding investors. These include mainly financial institutions that expect security, satisfactory rate of return and the certainty that their funds are used for financing sustainable investments
Energy Efficient Mortgages Initiative – a pan-European project with the participation of PKO Bank Polski and PKO Bank Hipoteczny
PKO Bank Polski and PKO Bank Hipoteczny, as the first banks in Poland, have joined the Energy Efficient Mortgages (EEM) Pilot Scheme. The Initiative aims at creating standardized, pan-European solutions for mortgage loans for residential mortgages both apartments and houses, including energy-efficient solutions.
PKO Bank Hipoteczny successfully priced its 5th benchmark euro-denominated covered bond issuance
PKO Bank Hipoteczny offered covered bonds with a nominal value of EUR 500 million to a wide range of institutional investors. The bonds will mature on 23rd November 2021. A spread of 34 bps over EUR Mid-Swaps was set after the official bookbuilding process which was conducted on 21st January 2019.
PKO Bank Hipoteczny mandates banks for its EUR benchmark covered bond issuance
PKO Bank Hipoteczny has mandated HSBC, LBBW, PKO Bank Polski, Raiffeisen Bank International AG, SG CIB and UniCredit as Joint Bookrunners for its potential Euro denominated, bearer RegS covered bond benchmark transaction.